Automatic Flow Hive
Honey Flow Hive House with 6 pcs Flow Frames
- Brood Chamber Box: The part of the beehive that holds the comb that bee eggs are laid in. These eggs hatch bee larva & pupa, which then become bees.
- Super Chamber Box: Super chamber has been modified to accommodate Flow Frames. This is the box on a beehive that the bees store most of their honey in. Usually, this box is placed on top of the brood box.
- Flow frames: The self-contained honeycomb frame that hangs in the flow super. This has the split cell’ technology allowing a beekeeper to harvest honey without opening the hive.
- Flow Key: The long steel key that is inserted in the Flow Key access slot(s) to operate the Flow Frames.
- Flow Key Access Slot: These are the rectangular slots at the top of each Flow Frame that the Flow Key fits in to operate the mechanism and harvest honey.
- Honey Tube: The tube extension that is inserted in the honey trough when harvesting honey.
- Base Board: It’s the base for an Automatic Beehive box with a cleaning tray in which we can clean honey bees’ waste.
- Inner Top Cover: This is for covering super box to move super box from one place to another place to protect honey bees.
- Outer Top Cover: To protect from weather conditions to automatic beehive box.
Application of flow hive
- Pollination Support to farmer and agriculture Industry : Pollination Support to farmer and agriculture Industry.
- Display : Apiculture farms visits, Resort, Farmhouse, awareness of honeybee, Ecotourism, etc…
- Beekeeper and farmer training
- Production of Natural Honey : For personal consumption